Friday, April 15, 2011

Thanks, man!

I'm alittle kinda frustrated with myself right now. So many things I want to do but motivation has left this heart & mind. & with Fritz & Baby Girl running a muck this morning I'm about ready to throw down.

Nothing is particular wrong (besides silly brothers but you know) & really life has been feeling great! It's taken a looooong time but I finally feel like I'm at a place of growth, & movement, but yet all I want to do today is sleep in. The irony is frustrating.

I am however going to force the push and get a move on today! RIGHT NOW! (right after I share a few things I'm thankful for)
Even though its been a tough time for Pete & I, I'm oh so very thankful that we are here today. Nothing is perfect, but we are certainly working hard on getting there. I'm very happy & excited for the future!
I know you know, but for those that don't. I'M HEADING HOME! To the great state of Texas. It's been almost 2 years but it feels like a lifetime ago since I've been home. I can NOT wait to see my folks, you (Hampton) of course! & a few other prized people in my life. I'm so thankful that it worked out that I can go home in May. Pretty darn amazing how things work out.
Also, I would love (& be thankful) to have this shirt in my wardrobe before I went home, but really it would only be cool to wear here in Jersey & NYC. But still, I may just indulge in some pre-trip shopping!
STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS! The first game of Round 1 between the Penguins & Lighting was pretty amazing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Pens will keep up with their aggressive play to shut down Tampa tonight. (Bummed I'll miss tonight games b/c of work, stupid jobs! but thankful to have one)
It kinda amazes me how much I have fallin in love with the game of hockey & the Penguins. As silly as it sounds, I know it's a big reason why things are getting better everyday. LET'S GO PENS!
I'm thankful I would know how to make these mouth watering lemon bars if I were to make them. But I won't make them because I have to slow it down with all my sweet consumtion. However, I am thankful none the less!

I like doing thankful post. Helps keep things in perspective. & I like them better when it's not Thanksgiving!

bekah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment