Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Ornaments

Is this Christmas decoration overload? I am trying to get this all in before next Friday. Can it really be that Christmas is NEXT FRIDAY?! Whoa! Pete & I decorate our table top tree with things that out cats can't break. I have these beautiful glass ornaments that my Mama got us when we first got married but I am terrified to put them on the tree because of the cats. Check out these super cute & fun (cat friendly!) DIY ornaments for your tree. Maybe you can squeeze in some craft time by the tree this weekend.

Of course I need one of these Cupcake Ornaments, so cute!


Since Polaroids are in high demand & hard to find, make your own!



It's about cupcakes, over course I love it.


And if making ornaments isn't your style, check out these great DIY bows. (which I am sure you could put on your tree if you wanted)

Happy Crafting!

--------------
Now Playing: MxPx - "Set The Record Straight"

No comments:

Post a Comment