Friday, December 25, 2009

take off your makeup, honey

Wow, Bekah is really blogging it up lately! I feel like such a slacker, but I've been so busy! Busy working, busy crafting, and busy babysitting. You may not know this but I am a 5-star babysitter. Seriously, the best. So good, in fact, that the main family I babysit for gave me a $50 mall gift certificate as a Christmas present! Now I just have to decide how to spend it. I am pretty sure that I'm going to get this foundation from Sephora:


wand

It's called the Magic Wand foundation made by Too Faced. I almost got it a few weeks ago and I'm sort of kicking myself now that I didn't. WHY would I not get a foundation that actually blends with my skin (the color I tried in the store was called Paris) AND has a built-in brush?! I've developed this habit of not putting my makeup on in the morning until after I get to work, and putting foundation on at work without looking like a dumbass is tricky business. If I had this bad boy I could just toss it in my purse for just such an occasion. My only reservation is that it costs $32. That's not a terrible price point for department store foundation, but it's hard to part with 64% (plus tax) of my Christmas gift all at once. What a hard problem to have, right? The reviews on Sephora.com are encouraging though, and I figure I can always exchange it if I end up with buyer's remorse.

I should probably go to bed before Santa comes. I hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend. Hug your loved ones, drink eggnog, and don't sleep with your makeup on. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment