Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It SNOWED! Ok, so it snowed this weekend on the east coast, I'm sure you heard. Even my cousin Billy Wayne (who lives in Alabama) texted me to ask me about the snow. Luckily it worked out that the snow started just as I left work on Saturday, so Pete & I order a pizza pie, made chocolate chip cookies, & watched movies. A perfect night to cuddle with the one you love & watch the snow quickly cover everything. I wish I could have gotten better pictures but the blackberry couldn't capture the magic. ( I think its time for a new camera?!) So here a couple of my favorite shots, from some of my favorite bloggers.
Via for me, for you

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm excited for Christmas this week!

*All photos via/copyright their respective blogs*


--------------
Now Playing: The Honorary Title - "Along The Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment