Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I've got the northeast on my side"

You already know this about me, but one of the reason why I love living in the northeast is because of the snow! People complain about it all the time, but its part of living up here. You gotta go through the winter to enjoy the summer, right?! I love having all the seasons and they all make me happy for their own reasons. You also know this about me, I hate to sweat. Its the James Roberts in me, no lake butt here! So fall and winter are right up my ally. There is something magical about the snow, and no matter what I am determined not to let the silly attitude of the northeast bring me down. I find it very calming and relaxing. I was even silly enough to walk out in the snow last night alone. If anyone looked out their window they probably thought I was nuts but I don't care, it was what I needed.



The camera on my blackberry doesn't give the beauty of the snow we had yesterday any justice. But I hope you get what I am talking about. I know you lived here but I'm not sure you really got to go through a nor'easter like yesterday. It's is truly something.

xo bekah


ps. I need a good camera, I'm hoping when I get the iPhone it will serve me better!

3 comments:

  1. I got one blizzard, it was the weekend before joel and christine told me they didn't need a nanny anymore! right after joel had his heart attack- or maybe it turned out to be an anxiety attack, they weren't really sure yet when all that went down. but the snow was fantastic, i miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happen to stalk your little blog still so i can see how the northeast is treating you. i must say i'm extremely jealous.. i've been there once and i fell in madly in love with the beauty and charm of everything the northeast has to offer the world..

    being able to see the northeast through your eyes & photographs is helping me cope until i get to vist again. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you checked us out! i stalk yours all the time, but i am the worst at commenting, im sorry!

    you have to come visit! please!

    ReplyDelete