Friday, January 21, 2011

"Up & Over it & Over Them"

It's funny. When I think about music, I always assume that you (Hampton) & I listen to alot of the same thing. I don't think that is true, and to be completely honest (you are my best friend that only makes sense, we've talked about everything else in this world haha) aside from Relient K & cheesy old skool christian ska (ahhh tooth & nail) I can't think of anything we share in common, music wise. Although, after typing that I realize we have New Found Glory! I feel better now.



However, I do think you listen to Tegan & Sara & if you don't I think you would enjoy them. I have always kinda been on the fence about them but after discovering their album "Sainthood" I have fallen in love. They have written some catchy tunes & their lyrics I find myself identifying with. Besides that, I really love their look. I feel the are very true to form & I like that. The artist in me wants to put makeup on them because they have bone structure to die for. But either way, take a listen! NOW! kthxbi.

xo bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment