Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jackson Pollack Diarrhea

(Jackson Pollack - Autumn Rhythm 1950)

Well, shit.

Yes, I said shit.

Shit! It's been a whole year since either one of us has probably looked at this. Kinda makes me sad, but like Hampton knows, I think everything happens for a reason. So for shits & giggles, 2011 is gonna be our blogging year!

We don't talk nearly enough as we should, and it always seems to be me who drops the ball on our phone dates. ( I can be pretty lame like that) But last night during our much needed phone date we didn't even mention this blog, which makes me think we should blog more often. Hampton works at a computer and I'm gonna be inseparable from my net book with school starting, I figure we need to do this for our own sake.

One time we had this little scrap book we would mail back and forth with the different shit we would put in there, and now since its 2011 we should so the same here. A lot cheaper this way! Ha!


So enough of this shit! & get on it!

xo bekah

2 comments: