Monday, January 24, 2011

yes, skulls.

I forget exactly how I found out about Michelle Chang Jewlery, but browsing around her Etsy shop, I found more than a couple of pretty things I'd like to add to my jewlery box. This skull ring is my favorite. I bookmarked it a while ago just because I thought it was cool, but having had more and more talks recently with my boo about our future, I've started to look at jewelry through a different sort of lense and I think this ring would make a really cute wedding band.



il_570xN.189712511


I know what you are thinking. "Skulls?!?! for a wedding band?!?!" But they are really, really cute skulls. Delicate skulls. They even have diamond eyes, which is perfect for those slightly more traditional non-traditionalists out there. I mean really, this ring is pretty badass. But at $1400, it looks like I will need to keep looking for a more wallet-friendly way to say "til death do us part."


il_570xN.189712510

3 comments:

  1. OMG, one of my artsy friends makes custom skull rings for him and her.http://www.mtmaloney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aggghhh, so effin cute! the sugar skull ring on the "custom work" page is my favorite. thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete