Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.

The best way to let your nails dry is to blog right?! Nail lacquers is definitely a good subject for us to chat about, but not tonight.

Did you know that my birthday is on Monday?! No?! Hey! Guess what jerkface my birthday is on Monday and I expect you to out do yourself over the cupcake courier (still the best birthday gift ever!). That being said, I've been putting alot of thought into what I would like to bake for my birthday. Cupcakes of course, but what kind? I really do believe that nothing, NOTHING, can be "too sweet" , & I always think people are being ridiculous when they say that something is "too sweet". Give me a break, its dessert! That's the point! My 3 choices are definitely on the sweet side and I can just hear someone saying, "they're were good, just alittle too sweet for me." Good thing about baking for myself is that it's finally all about me! I get to make what I want and if it's "too sweet" for you, tough.
Dulce de Leche Cupcakes, I love me some dulce de leche!

Ah, Texas Sheet Cake. So amazing, cinnamon-y and fudgey. I've made this a few times and it never fails me. And it's all about me : )

White Chocolate-Coconut Brownies. I love the idea of this combo, & really anything with coconut in it, I'm ok with.

So whatcha think?! I realize that there is only one cupcake option, but that's really for work, the others are for the actual day. What would you want for your birthday, since we share March?! Maybe I'll just make all three! I can always diet on the 8th, mmmhmmm.

bekah xo

ps. & btw, I was totally joking about the jerkface part. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. yes, i know that. i actually almost re-took the picture i twittered of my march calendar the other day bc i hadn't written your bday down yet, but i decided that you'd just have to get over it! :) it's written down in my brain!

    did you know that st patricks day is on the same day every year? because it is.

    ReplyDelete