Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interweb Bits

I'm all sweaty and gross right now. Perfect time to blog!

I just spotted this super cute tic-tac-toe stamp set via Design Sponge and I just had to share it. Truly a genius idea! I can picture Grandma Biermann and I playing for hours! Man, I love her.


I also saw this very cool DIY idea for art supply pouches. The idea of printing on fabric makes me nervous but I have a nice printer, & these are just to cool to pass up. I would love to make MAC ones for my co-workers, or cookie ones for my Christmas cookies. It also includes using my sewing machine, which is sadly collecting dust because I have no time! (I do, but don't tell anyone!)

& just for the fun of it. I kinda love this picture of Turner & I. My hair is outta control and he has the silliest face ever. Although that's nothing new for him really.


bekah xo

1 comment:

  1. those bags are cute, but i'm not exactly sure how the printing works. i may have to google a little bit to make sure i'm understanding the process. but i dig the idea.

    ReplyDelete