Tuesday, February 1, 2011

it's the little things

I know that as a makeup artist, this will probably disgust you, but sometimes I just don't feel like washing my face at night. I have the little bag of wipes I keep by my bedside, for extreme cases of laziness, but they don't usually do the best job. I really ought to just get off my ass and wash my face with real cleanser and a real washcloth. But you know what annoys me the most? The way the water drips down my arms and gets on my sleeves and then I'm going to bed with wet pajamas. 9 times out of 10 I'd rather just take a bath, because then the water is warm (and it STAYS warm!) but sometimes that is just too much effort at the end of the day. So I have figured out the perfect solution to avoid the cold, wet, uncomfortable drip:


photo(2)

Don't I look athletic? Ha!

A $3 pair of sports armbands from Walmart. Duh! I drew the arrow to accentuate my teensy flash of brilliance and apparently I just kept drawing and ended up with the tennis racket too. I thought I'd make a joke about how now I am winning the tennis match against zits, but tennis scores don't make a lot of sense, and that joke isn't very funny anyway. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You are genius! I love it. I totes understand what you mean though. I make a mess when I wash my face, and sometimes I just take a shower to do it. Ahhhh laziness! But this post truly made me LOL, I love you!

    ReplyDelete