Friday, February 11, 2011

I Love the Internet,

Since the Penguins are stinking it up tonight, I decided to catch up on some of my blogs. I checked out Tyler Conium's podcast, and learned about March 14th, the "Valentine's Day for Men" where grilling steaks & bj's are expected. Ha! Fair enough. And then I spent some time browsing one of my favorite bloggers, Lake Jane. I am amazed because she always seems to find the coolest stuff on the internet (at least to me anyhow). Plus! She is Canadian & lives in Montreal (which I have a secret fascination with learning french & moving there.) So it's a win win all around. Here are some of my favorite blips...



How gorgeous is this upcycled doily lamp?! It makes me want to take some of my Grandma B's doilies & make one.

Being the baker that I am, I would totally take this tea towel, frame it, and hang it in my kitchen.

Doily lamps, conversion tea towels, & March 14th (the man's valentine's day, bj's & steaks), who knew! I love the internet.

xo bekah

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for listening, and cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive actually never listen to a "podcast" before, so i figured why not, right?!
    very cool, i enjoyed what the dudes had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that doily lamp is cool, i have seen that floating about the internets. international BJ day is news to me, i will have to check out the podcast. do the boys have to grill their own steak or do we do the grilling ?? exactly how much meat does a lady have to handle on march 14th?!?!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha i effin cant! i think the grilling is our job as well too. fair is fair?!

    ReplyDelete