Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy UnBirthday!

Once again I have to start another post with yet another Penguins lost. Really guys?! This one was more disappointing because they tied it up with under a minute left to go, and then lose it in the final 4 seconds of overtime. I'm sure they're more upset about it than me, but still! When will Crosby come back?! I miss him so!

I know I'm a little early on this, but I figure I should start now so maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could actually accomplish what I plan on doing. Besides March 17th being your birthday, it is also St. Patrick's Day. Did you know that?! Haha, I still remember that St. Patrick's Day that we went to On The Border (mmmm) and we called that Matt guy, remember that?! Good times for sure!

My plan for St. Patrick's Day (besides celebrating your birthday, of course) is to mail out cards to all of our friends and family. I never got the chance to send out Christmas cards this past year, and that made me sad. By the time I realized I didn't send them it was the middle of January, talk about #fail. I think it would be a nice surprise to all the people we think are cool in our lives. I'm pretty damn sure that I've never received a St. Patty's Day card, so I'm guessing that there is a good percentage of people out there like me. I found some pretty bad ass ones on Esty, and if funding allows I may just indulge.

artnoose

So, keep an eye on your mailbox!

bekah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment