Monday, February 21, 2011

"A Clever Title"

I'm alittle errked about the Penguins loss tonight. They played so well and still couldn't get anything to show for it. Hockey is hard on the emotions boss!

Anyhoo, I was looking through alot of my bookmarks and I realized that so many of them are recipes. I've pretty much got enough to bake/cook something new for a whole year. That is definitely not a project I want to take on, but damn Bek, could I at least narrow it down?! All in due time I suppose.

I know I mentioned to you that Pete & I were looking forward to moving, but we have decided to go another route. I'm alittle bummed but overall it will be better in the long run I think. One day I will have my very own washer & dryer! So in the meantime I will continue to collect pretty pictures of homes I love and if I had all the money in the world, I would recreate.
Those ceilings are unreal. I'd love to wake up in that bedroom with all that light, although I would choose different bedding. (nothing can be perfect!)

I do love a good kitchen. This picture makes me want have 4 kids and have them all sitting here while I make them eggs before school. Of course, along with toast made from the bread I baked fresh that morning. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm kinda crossing my fingers.

I really like see thru cabinets. Not even sure that is the correct name for them, but I like them none the less. Pete doesn't, but let's face it, when it comes to the kitchen I doubt he'll get much say.


bekah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment