Monday, February 14, 2011

Keep Calm & Carry On

Happy Valentine's Day! No matter if you think it's just a "Hallmark" holiday, it is nice to spend it with the people you love. I hope you got a chances to let them know that! Pete got me two new NHL tee's from the NHL Store, & in my mind it's way better than flowers! He got Taco Bell because that was what he wanted. Easy enough!

If I didn't get my new shirts I would've totally gone for these prints from Keep Calm Gallery. I could seriously design (I use the term loosely, because I don't know the first thing about room design) a whole room around some of these lovely sayings. We have alot of pictures around our apartment but I think nice prints just make it that much more homey-er.

Make Lemonade! I could see this in my kitchen, hanging right above a bowl full of lemons in the summer time.
Rise & Shine! This is the one that made me really want to re-do our bedroom (or just do it in general, ha!) I love yellow and Pete actually does to, so I might be on to something here!
Breakfast in Bed! I didn't think of a place I would want to put this one, but it made me smile because it is something my Grandma B would say.
Meal Without Wine! This would be the perfect gift for my sister in law. She is re-doing her kitchen and she loves her wine! I think this is a must have.
I love clever stationary & I don't use it as often as I should. But maybe if I had these cards I would! This jumbo pack is such a good idea, everything in moderation.


xo bekah

5 comments:

  1. these are cute! i am kinda over the classic 'keep calm' poster, but i really love the 'breakfast in bed' one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget this one! http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinosonic/3421279515/in/set-72157607298715852/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brother posted on FB the other day (are you fb friends with him?) "when life gives you lemons, eat mexican food"... that should be a print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are fb friends, & i really like that! MAKE IT!

    ReplyDelete